Stranger I met...in an Unknown Country....

During my last trip to the USA....our flight was delayed....and a lot of us had connecting flights to catch.....people started asking the crew....what would be the plan in case the connecting flight is missed!!!
All this while there was an elderly couple who were on the next seat to mine.....and while I was talking to the crew- the lady may have heard me...and said dont worry we are also going to be taking the same flight...we should be fine...or else the Airlines would give us an alternate option and would put us up in the hotel...next to the Airport...

When the flight Landed in Chicago...there were ground staff people....holding our name cards and a hotel stay voucher- they mentioned pls try catching the flight- in case you are unable- then you would be put to the first flight next morning...

While I was running towards the other terminal- I saw this couple also in queue...and talking to each other- that what is the hurry, lets stay here for the night...and we can catch the morning flight.....the lady for sure wanted to head back home....to KS City....we zipped passed security- and to our surprise the flight was waiting for us...

Next big thing- or rather small thing- is to see a tiny little plane- while all this while we were in huge Boeing 747... getting into this small aircraft was an experience in itself....

We finally took off...and when we reached KS city....it was 2330 hrs CST...and the airport was completely abandoned....and there I was carrying two big bags...and waiting to know, from where I could get a cab to take me to the Hotel.....

From no where- I met this elderly couple again...and since this was their hometown- there car was in parking area....the lady was so generous to offer...me lift to the hotel- saying how long would you keep waiting here.....its weekend and middle of the night...come lets drop you to the hotel- its nearby......

I didnt have much option...so I got along with them...they had a nice huge- Lexus VAN....I dumped my luggage in...and they drove me to the hotel, I got down, and thanked them - and offered to have lunch with them on Sunday which was the next day, but they politely said no, we have just come back from 15 days of cruise vacation and we would be busy with family, we said bye to each other.........in the midst of all these things....I forgot to ask their name or any contact information.....

All of sudden, when I woke up today morning....was just thinking below a couple of these things...
First- its so unusual to meet me people like these, who you would perhaps never ever meet again...remind you of the true nature of good human beings...and the purity of the soul....they didnt have to do what they did, but they did....
Second- is the world really so bad, as we call it to be......?
Third- i would remember this forever, would they ever have this in their chapter of life?
Lastly-Will there be a coincidence ever- and I bump into them again?

People are generally good, if someone is behaving strange or indifferent- then there has to be some reason, some past experience..something which makes them temperorily bad(what we call people who we dont like)....but the soul is never bad for each and every human being......worth thinking and keeping in mind.......

Comments